Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us your experiences with spell casters. Leave comments and/or reviews about sites whether it's positive or negative. There are simple rules: Please do not spam, harass or bad mouth anyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bestof2worlds evaluation services

+3
anonymousgirl1
dragontrainer
Helena
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

purity

I took a leap of faith in trusting this Lebella from http://genuinelyrealspells.com/ . She sounded so convincing and I was very sure she was genuine.

She brought me step by step through the process and then when I paid her the amount she needed her website went offline. I just gave her $4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no way to contact her and I don't know who to turn to for help!!!!!

*crying* What do I do now.......

27bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Re: bestof2worlds evaluation services Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Helena

File a dispute with paypal or google!!! If you used a credit card, file a charge back!!!
The sooner you do it, the better!

28bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Helena.... Something is wrong... Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:51 pm

purity

Helena... Please look at this website: http://genuinelyrealspells.com/

She changed all her information!!!

29bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Re: bestof2worlds evaluation services Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Helena

Exactly...file a dispute with paypal or google or your credit card company...what ever type of payment you used. And use her disappearing act as a reason for requesting the refund/filing the dispute.
How did you pay her??

30bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty That's not the point. Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 pm

purity

Look what she did to her site: http://genuinelyrealspells.com

31bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Re: bestof2worlds evaluation services Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Helena

I see that...she took your money and ran which is exactly why you need to do what you need to do to get your money back

32bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty using your user names perhaps? Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm

lookingforgoodnews

Hey Shouko, I thought I saw you posting comments today on TB2W review board but I know that can't be because the last time I visited they deleted all the comments pages save one. I think they maybe using your user name.

33bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Re: bestof2worlds evaluation services Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 pm

anonymousgirl1

anonymousgirl1

yea they did delete everything. now they have people pretending to be customers for lovespells.ws.

34bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Oh no they didunt! Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Shouko

>< They better not be using my name! Thats MORE fraud for them if so. >< Ugh.

35bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty hehe Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 pm

lookingforgoodnews

Oh yes they did. Now on 1-6-08 when I checked they deleted all the posts with your name. I think someone here is reporting to them or they reading these very posts. Those sneaky (blanks). Insert your own choosing. Shocked

36bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Re: bestof2worlds evaluation services Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Shouko

>< They better prey they get some real magick going, then, because if I meet them irl, its butt whompin time. ><!!!!

37bestof2worlds evaluation services - Page 2 Empty Over it..lol Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 pm

anonymousgirl1

anonymousgirl1

I'm closing this topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum